SalePlus.pk Website is for Sale. Interested parties please contact info@mansooryousaf.com or Call +923219041130

Farm Houses Plots Land on installments in a Gated boundary wall project Super Highway

Advert details

Advert ID: 3472
Displayed: 457
Expires: 2023-06-21 20:15:32
In categories: Sale
Price: Rs 2,500,000
Contact 03312150877
Added 2018-06-22 20:15:32
Created by

Description

Farm Houses Plots on installments (A boundary wall Project)
 
PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY
SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land :  
1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal)
2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal)
3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal)
4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) * Gated Project * Boundary wall
* Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7
* Possession on 50% of full Payment  COST OF LAND :
Rs.1500 per Square Yard (On Cash)
Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments)
Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN :  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% amount pay in equal monthly installments.
 
FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan
 
OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.
 
NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals)
 
 
Project of Ujala Builders & Developers

Specific details

Plot Type Possession
Zoned For Commercial
Area Unit Square Yards
Broker Fee No
Area 1000

Location

Karachi, Sindh

Do you want something to Sell.

Place your Ad on SalePlus.pk